Incorporation Jurisdictions

When you move, change directors, or your share structure, your company needs to register that with the jurisdiction you incorporated in to make it legal. Excelsior has been doing this for 12 years in multiple countries.

Tax Filings

Excelsior’s team of bookkeepers, accountants and auditors can handle tax filings in USA and Canada.